The consumer’s obligations in the event of their withdrawal or termination
Returning the Product
If, in line with section 22 of Government Decree 45/2014 (II. 26.), the consumer withdraws from the contract, they are obliged to return the Product, or to hand the Product over to the Seller or to the person designated by the Seller to accept Products, without delay but no later than within fourteen days of giving notice of the withdrawal. The return obligation is to be considered fulfilled timely if the consumer dispatches the Product before the expiry of the time limit.
Bearing the direct costs incurred in connection with the return of the Product
The direct costs of returning the Product are borne by the consumer. The Product is to be sent to the Seller’s address. If, after the beginning of the performance, the consumer terminates the contract for the provision of services concluded off-premises or as a distance contract, they are obliged to pay the Business a fee commensurate with the service performed up to the date of giving notice of the termination. Such commensurate amount payable by the consumer is to be determined based on the total amount of consideration set out in the contract by adding the applicable taxes. If the consumer proves that the total amount determined in such a way is excessively high, the commensurate amount is to be calculated based on the market value of the services performed up to the date of the termination of the contract. Please note that we are unable to accept consignments sent by cash on delivery or addressee pays service.
Consumer liability for depreciation
The consumer is liable for the depreciation resulting from any use exceeding the use necessary to determine the nature, properties and operation of the Product.
The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in the following cases
The Seller expressly notes that you may not exercise your right of withdrawal in the cases listed in paragraph (1) of section 29 of Government Decree 45/2014 (II.26.):
- after the full performance of the service, however, if a payment obligation is established by the contract for the consumer, this exception may only be relied on if, prior to the commencement of the performance, the consumer expressly consented to and acknowledged the fact that they will lose their right of withdrawal as soon as the contract is fully performed by the Business;
- with regard to Products or services the price or fee of which depend on the fluctuation of the financial market which cannot be influenced by the Business and which is possible even during the time limit set for the exercise of the right of withdrawal;
- in the case of non-premanufactured Products that have been produced based on the instructions and express request of the consumer, or in the case of Products that clearly have been tailored to the consumer;
- in the case of perishable Products or Products with short durability;
- in the case of Products with closed packaging, which cannot be returned once opened after delivery due to health protection or hygienic reasons;
- in the case of Products which, due to their nature, are inseparably mixed with other Products after delivery;
- in the case of alcoholic beverages whose actual value depends on the fluctuation of the financial market which cannot be influenced by the Business, and whose price was agreed upon by the parties when the sales contract was concluded, but the contract will only be performed after the thirtieth day from the conclusion of the contract;
- in the case of contracts for services where the Business contacts the consumer at the express request of the consumer in order to carry out urgent repair or maintenance work;
- with regard to the sale and purchase of audio and video recordings in sealed packaging, or copies of computer software, if the consumer has opened the packaging after delivery;
- with regard to newspapers, magazines and periodicals, with the exception of subscription contracts;
- in the case of contracts concluded at a public auction;
- with the exception of housing services, in the case of contracts for the provision of accommodation, transport, car rental, catering services or for services related to leisure activities, if a deadline or time limit was set for the performance in the contract;
- with regard to digital content provided on a non-physical data carrier, if the Seller has commenced its performance with the express, prior consent of the consumer, and if the consumer, simultaneously with giving that consent, acknowledged the fact in a statement that they will lose the right of withdrawal as soon as the performance is commenced, and the Business has sent a confirmation to the consumer.